Thursday 7 June
- Margery Gass The prevention of osteoporosis with hormone therapy debate
- Anne Gompel Breast cancer and HRT – case based discussions
- Elaine Jolly Why transdermal hormone therapy?
- Pauline Maki Cognitive problems unravelled
- Cynthia Stuenkel Strategies for a healthy heart beyond Menopause
Florence Tremollieres Osteoporosis
- Wulf Utian Vasomotor Symptoms / Quality Of Life
Friday 8 June
- Sheryl Kingsberg Addressing the sexual concerns of your postmenopausal patient: from assessment to treatment
- Robert Langer The WHI in perspective
- Roger Lobo Minimising risk of stroke
- Richard Santen Post cancer treatment options
- Wendy Wolfman Managing adverse effects of HRT
Saturday 9 June
- Mark Brincat Connective tissue and Skeleto-muscular changes at the time of the Menopause and the response to HRT
- Susan Davis Female androgen therapy- pragmatic approaches
- Tobie de Villiers Vaginal laser therapy: fact or fantasy?
- Andrea Genazzani Practical Mangement of progestin intolerance
- Sunila Khandewal Perimenopausal obesity – prevention and treatment strategies
- Rossella Nappi Don’t forget sexual Quality Of Life!
- JoAnn Pinkerton Bioidentical hormone therapy – how I advise my patients
Meet the Expert Breakfast tables will be organized on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 8:30.
Maximum of 9 available seats for each expert table
Register for a Meet the expert Breakfast!
Registration fee: 30€ each