Mary Ann Lumsden (UK) Pieter van Keep Lecture
Richard Anderson (UK) Current status of ovarian stem cells
Donald P. McDonnell (US) Future targeted approaches to menopause management
Richard Santen (US) New concepts in breast endocrinology
Scott Nelson (UK) Advances in biomarkers in menopause prediction
Doris Taylor (US) How to prevent a broken heart?
Robert Reid (CA) Hormone therapy and breast cancer: Risk communication and the perfect storm
Duru Shah (IN) Women’s rights in Asia: a fact or an illusion?
Jacques Donnez (BE) Advances in the management of fibroids in the perimenopause
Konstantinos Tserotas (PA) Menopause research in Latin America
- Perimenopause: The ABCs
- Advances in endometriosis and other menstrual disorders
- Reproductive depression
- Contraception for the older woman
- Sexuality – physical and emotional perspectives
- The Brain – new insights
- Premature ovarian insufficiency
- The breast in health and disease
- Preventive strategies for osteoporosis
- Life after cancer
- Breast screening: where are we now?
- Cardiovascular window of opportunity
- Future research directions
- Beyond estrogen – what are the options?
- Optimizing the pelvic floor
- Obesity: challenges and strategies
- Androgens: neglected female hormones?
- Breaking news!
Key experts will update you on the latest scientific evidence that can be related to daily clinical practice and basic research.
The most relevant new developments will be addressed by the best speakers in the Plenary sessions at the Congress. Basic research will be presented in Oral communication and Poster sessions.
Controversial topics will be debated by experts. “Meet the experts” sessions will enable more personal contact with the experts.
Meet the expert breakfast tables will be organized on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings. Maximum of 9 available seats for each expert table. List of experts and booking form will be available starting from February 2018 (not included in registration fee).
The Scientific Committee will ensure that the Program contains the most up-to-date topics, controversies and the best available Faculty, as relevant to our Mission Statement.
The IMS 2018 Scientific Program will be submitted for accreditation by:
- the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- the American Medical Association (AMA)
- the European Union for Medical Specialists (UEMS)