01. Pieter Van Keep Lecture
- Mary Ann Lumsden Pieter Van Keep Lecture
02. Current status of ovarian stem cells
- Richard Anderson Current status of ovarian stem cells
03. Advances in the management of fibroids in the perimenopause
- Jacques Donnez Advances in the management of fibroids in the perimenopause
04. Uterine Transplantation
- Victor Gomel Uterine Transplantation
05. Future targeted approaches to menopause management
- Donald Mcdonnell Future targeted approaches to menopause management
06. Advances in biomarkers in menopause prediction
- Scott Nelson Advances in biomarkers in menopause prediction
07. Hormone therapy and breast cancer: risk communication and the perfect storm
- Robert Reid Hormone therapy and breast cancer: Risk communication and the perfect storm
08. New concepts in breast endocrinology
- Richard Santen New concepts in breast endocrinology
09. Womens Rights in Asia and elswhere: a fact or an illusion?
- Duru Shah Women’s Rights in Asia and elswhere: a fact or an illusion?
10. How to prevent a broken heart?
- Doris Taylor How to prevent a broken heart?
11. Menopause Research in Latin America
- Konstantinos Tserotas Menopause Research in Latin America
01. Genito-urinary health in the perimenopause
- Santiago Palacios Assessing impact of vulval / vaginal atrophy
- Marla Shapiro The management of VVA/GSM
- Camil Castelo Branco VVA/GSM treatment options in high risk cases
02. Advances in endometriosis
- Ludwig Kiesel Diagnosis of Endometriosis in the 21st Century
- Tevfik Yoldemir Endometriosis beyond late reproductive age
- Sukhbir Singh Future strategies for endometriosis treatment
03. Reproductive depression & Quality of Life
- Claudio Soares Managing depression: hormonal and non-hormonal options
- David Rubinow Genetics of reproductive depression
- Qi Yu Optimising Quality of Life-lessons from the East
04. Contraception for the older woman
- Johannes Bitzer Overview of perimenopausal contraception
- Amanda Black Improving awareness of need for contraception
- Rodney Baber Managing gynaecological disorders with contraceptive options
05. Sexuality: Psychological perspectives
- Sherly Kingsberg Post menopausal sexuality: Not a Oxymoron
- Rossella Nappi Sexuality in Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Basson Rosemary HSDD v FSIAD – where are we now?
06. The Brain – new insights
- Victor Henderson Preventive strategies for Alzheimer’s dementia
- Pauline Maki Cognitive changes in perimenopause
- Andrea Genazzani Optimising QOL through sex steroids by their effects on neurotransmitters
- Tomi Mikkola Postmenopausal hormone therapy and dementia risk
07. Premature ovarian insufficiency
- Svetlana Vujovic Understanding etiology of POI
- Walter Rocca Bilateral oophorectomy, estrogen deprivation, and accelerated aging
- Nick Panay Advances in global POI registry
- Martha Hickey What happens after Menopause? (WHAM): New findings from a large, multicentre, prospective controlled study of surgical menopause
08. The breast in health and disease
- Anne Gompel HRT & Breast Cancer – where are we now?
- Alfred Mueck Prognostic role of hormone receptors in breast cancer
- Winnifred Cutler Exaggeration of breast cancer diagnosis and risk: recognizing and pre-empting harm to patients
- Karla Kerlikowke Significance of breast density in screening & risk?
09. Preventive strategies for osteoporosis
- Aliya Khan Global strategies for osteoporosis prevention
- Florence Tremolliers Assessment and hormonal management of Osteoporosis
- Tobie De Villiers Non hormonal treatment of osteoporosis – where next?
- Antonina Smetnik Screening for osteoporosis in amenorrheic and postmenopausal women
10. Life after Cancer
- Jacques Donnez Preserving Fertility after Cancer
- Leslie Schover Sexual quality of life in women and men after cancer
- Martha Hickey Managing menopause after cancer using a multidisciplinary model of care
- Peyman Hadji Cancer Treatment Induced Bone Loss – size of the problem and prevention strategies
11. Menstrual disorders in perimenopause
- Steve Goldstein Modern evaluation of perimenopausal bleeding
- Risa Kagan Management of perimenopausal bleeding
- John Sciarra Surgical options for perimenopausal bleeding
12. Cardiovascular window of opportunity
- Rogerio Lobo Physiology and clinical data regarding the window of opportunity
Rebecca Thurston Menopause and its Symptoms in the Development of Cardiovascular Disease in Women.
- Cynthia Stuenkel Do we have new preventive strategies for optimising CV health in women?
13. Androgens – too much or too little?
- Susan Davis When androgens are too low
- Xiangian Ruan When androgens are too high
- Nanette Santoro Androgens: Endocrine Society View
14. Beyond estrogen – what are the options?
- JoAnn Pinkerton Advances in TSECs & SERMS
- Chua Yang Traditional Chinese Medicine for symptom relief
- Richard Anderson New pathways in treatment of menopause symptoms
15. Optimising the pelvic floor
- John Delancy The pelvic floor laid open
- Tommaso Simoncini Advances in surgical strategies for prolapse
- Tim Hillard Urinary Incontinence – stress and overactive bladder
16. Obesity: challenges and strategies
- Sunila Khandelwal Obesity: Lifestyle and dietary strategies
- Peter Chedraui Metabolic syndrome during female midlife: What are the risks?
- Konstantinos Tserotas Obesity – impact on symptom severity
17. Future Research Directions
- Anna Fenton How to review a manuscript?
- Rod Baber Getting ready for publication
- Robin Bell The medical literature – what is wrong with it and what can we do about it?
18. Breaking news!
- Sonia Cerdas Vit D – the controversy continues!
James Pickar Life Beyond WHI – ethical reporting of data
- Margery Gass Compounded Bioidentical HT – the latest position
Fibroids & Fertility: to operate or not?
- Sukhbir Singh For
- Tevfick Yoldemir Against
Ovarian cancer screening: is there a role?
- Anne Gompel For
- Steve Goldstein Against
Testosterone for FSIAD Yeh or Nay?
- Susan Davis For
- Johannes Bitzer Against
Meet the Expert
Fertility options after 40 – what is realstic, what is not?
- Tevfik Yoldemir Fertility options after 40 – what is realstic, what is not?
- Scott Nelson Fertility options after 40 – what is realstic, what is not?
How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
- Serge Rozenberg How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
- Anne Gompel How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
Management of menopause lessons from East & West
- Carazon Zaida N. Gamilla Management of menopause – lessons from East & West
- Jenny Blake Management of menopause lessons from East & West
Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Tobie de Villiers Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Aliya Khan Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
Managing adverse effects of MHT
- Rodney Baber Managing adverse effects of MHT
- Wendy Wolfman Managing adverse effects of MHT
Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
- John Stevenson Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
- Cynthia Stuenkel Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Duru Shah Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Blazej Meczekalski Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
- Amos Pines Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
- Elaine Jolly Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
GSM or VVA Global Consensus on definitions and management
- Risa Kagan GSM or VVA ? Global Consensus on definitions and management
- Rossella Nappi GSM or VVA ? Global Consensus on definitions and management
Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
- Robin Bell Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
- Winnifred Cutler Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
Scientific Program ultima modifica: 2014-10-06T11:31:25+00:00 da