(PL01) Pieter Van Keep Lecture
- Mary Ann Lumsden Pieter Van Keep Lecture
Plenary Lecture (PL02) Current status of ovarian stem cells
- Richard Anderson Current status of ovarian stem cells
(PL03) Advances in the management of fibroids in the perimenopause
- Jacques Donnez Advances in the management of fibroids in the perimenopause
(PL04) Uterine Transplantation
- Victor Gomel Uterine Transplantation
(PL05) Future targeted approaches to menopause management
- Donald Mcdonnell Future targeted approaches to menopause management
(PL06) Advances in biomarkers in menopause prediction
- Scott Nelson Advances in biomarkers in menopause prediction
(PL07) Hormone therapy and breast cancer: risk communication and the perfect storm
- Robert Reid Hormone therapy and breast cancer: Risk communication and the perfect storm
(PL08) New concepts in breast endocrinology
- Richard Santen New concepts in breast endocrinology
(PL09) Womens Rights in Asia and elswhere: a fact or an illusion?
- Duru Shah Women’s Rights in Asia and elswhere: a fact or an illusion?
(PL10) How to prevent a broken heart?
- Doris Taylor How to prevent a broken heart?
(PL11) Menopause Research in Latin America
- Konstantinos Tserotas Menopause Research in Latin America
(Symp 01) Genito-urinary health in the perimenopause
- Santiago Palacios Assessing impact of vulval / vaginal atrophy
- Marla Shapiro The management of VVA/GSM
- Camil Castelo Branco VVA/GSM treatment options in high risk cases
(Symp 02) Advances in endometriosis
- Ludwig Kiesel Diagnosis of Endometriosis in the 21st Century
- Tevfik Yoldemir Endometriosis beyond late reproductive age
- Sukhbir Singh Future strategies for endometriosis treatment
(Symp 03) Reproductive depression & Quality of Life
- Claudio Soares Managing depression: hormonal and non-hormonal options
- David Rubinow Genetics of reproductive depression
- Qi Yu Optimising Quality of Life-lessons from the East
(Symp 04) Contraception for the older woman
- Johannes Bitzer Overview of perimenopausal contraception
- Amanda Black Improving awareness of need for contraception
- Rodney Baber Managing gynaecological disorders with contraceptive options
(Symp 05) Sexuality: Psychological perspectives
- Sherly Kingsberg Post menopausal sexuality: not an oxymoron
- Rossella Nappi Sexuality in Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Rosemary Basson Women’s sexual response: variable, adaptive and complex: but how do we diagnose its disorder/dysfunction?
(Symp 06) The Brain – new insights
- Victor Henderson Sex differences in Alzheimer’s disease
- Pauline Maki Cognitive changes in perimenopause
- Andrea Genazzani Optimising QOL through sex steroids by their effects on neurotransmitters
- Tomi Mikkola Postmenopausal hormone therapy and dementia risk
(Symp 07) Premature ovarian insufficiency
- Svetlana Vujovic Understanding etiology of POI
- Walter Rocca Bilateral oophorectomy, estrogen deprivation, and accelerated aging
- Nick Panay Advances in global POI registry
- Martha Hickey What happens after Menopause? (WHAM): New findings from a large, multicentre, prospective controlled study of surgical menopause
(Symp 08) The breast in health and disease
- Anne Gompel HRT & Breast Cancer – where are we now?
- Alfred Mueck Prognostic role of hormone receptors in breast cancer
- Winnifred Cutler Exaggeration of breast cancer diagnosis and risk: recognizing and pre-empting harm to patients
- Karla Kerlikowske Significance of breast density in screening & risk?
(Symp 09) Preventive strategies for osteoporosis
- Aliya Khan Global strategies for osteoporosis prevention
- Florence Tremolliers Assessment and hormonal management of Osteoporosis
- Tobie De Villiers Non hormonal treatment of osteoporosis – where next?
- Antonina Smetnik Screening for osteoporosis in amenorrheic and postmenopausal women
(Symp 10) Life after Cancer
- Jacques Donnez Preserving Fertility after Cancer
- Leslie Schover Sexual quality of life in women and men after cancer
- Martha Hickey Managing menopause after cancer using a multidisciplinary model of care
- Peyman Hadji Cancer Treatment Induced Bone Loss – size of the problem and prevention strategies
(Symp 11) Menstrual disorders in perimenopause
- Steve Goldstein Modern evaluation of perimenopausal bleeding
- Risa Kagan Management of perimenopausal bleeding
- John Sciarra Surgical options for perimenopausal bleeding
(Symp 12) Cardiovascular window of opportunity
- Rogerio Lobo Physiology and clinical data regarding the window of opportunity
Rebecca Thurston Menopause and its Symptoms in the Development of Cardiovascular Disease in Women.
- Cynthia Stuenkel Do we have new preventive strategies for optimising CV health in women?
(Symp 13) Androgens – too much or too little?
- Susan Davis When androgens are too low
- Xiangyan Ruan When androgens are too high
- Nanette Santoro Androgens: Endocrine Society View
(Symp 14) Beyond estrogen – what are the options?
- JoAnn Pinkerton Advances in TSECs & SERMS
- Chua Yang Traditional Chinese Medicine for symptom relief
- Richard Anderson New pathways in treatment of menopause symptoms
- David Archer Prasterone: Intracellular controlled therapy for Vulvo vaginal Atrophy
(Symp 15) Optimising the pelvic floor
- John Delancey The pelvic floor laid open
- Tommaso Simoncini Advances in surgical strategies for prolapse
- Tim Hillard Urinary Incontinence – stress and overactive bladder
(Symp 16) Obesity: challenges and strategies
- Sunila Khandelwal Obesity: Lifestyle and dietary strategies
- Peter Chedraui Metabolic syndrome during female midlife: What are the risks?
- Konstantinos Tserotas Obesity – impact on symptom severity
(Symp 17) Future Research Directions
- Anna Fenton How to review a manuscript?
- Rodney Baber Getting ready for publication
- Robin Bell The medical literature – what is wrong with it and what can we do about it?
(Symp 18) Breaking news!
- Sonia Cerdas Vit D – the controversy continues!
James Pickar Life Beyond WHI – ethical reporting of data
- Margery Gass Effects on Sexual Function in Older Women Discontinuing Hormone Therapy
(Symp19) Estrogens and Breast Cancer
- Robert Langer A Lesson In Contrasts. What can we learn from the discrepant breast cancer findings in the WHI?
- Herjan Coelingh Bennink Estrogens and breast cancer; what can we learn from the past
- Carole Verhoeven Treatment of breast cancer with the fetal estrogen Estetrol (E4)
(DEB01)Testosterone for FSIAD Yeh or Nay?
- Susan Davis For
- Johannes Bitzer Against
(DEB02) Ovarian cancer screening: is there a role?
- Anne Gompel For
- Steve Goldstein Against
(DEB03) Fibroids & Fertility: to operate or not?
- Sukhbir Singh For
- Tevfick Yoldemir Against
Meet the Expert
(MTE 06) Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
- Amos Pines Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
- Elaine Jolly Starting & Stopping HRT: How to do it safely?
(MTE01) Management of menopause lessons from East & West
- Corazon Zaida N. Gamilla Management of menopause – lessons from East & West
- Jenny Blake Management of menopause lessons from East & West
(MTE03) Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
- John Stevenson Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
- Cynthia Stuenkel Optimising HRT for Cardiovascular Health
(MTE04) Fertility options after 40 – what is realistic, what is not?
- Tevfik Yoldemir Fertility options after 40 – what is realstic, what is not?
- Scott Nelson Fertility options after 40 – what is realstic, what is not?
(MTE05) Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Tobie de Villiers Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Aliya Khan Management of osteopenia and osteoporosis
(MTE08) Managing adverse effects of MHT
- Anna Fenton Managing adverse effects of MHT
- Wendy Wolfman Managing adverse effects of MHT
(MTE09) Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Duru Shah Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Blazej Meczekalski Practical Management of Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
- Serge Rozenberg How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
- Anne Gompel How to assess breast cancer risk and which menopause treatment for which patient?
(Controversy 01) GSM or VVA Global Consensus on definitions and management
- Risa Kagan GSM or VVA ? Global Consensus on definitions and management
- Rossella Nappi GSM or VVA ? Global Consensus on definitions and management
(Controversy 02) Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
- Robin Bell Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
- Winnifred Cutler Screening for breast cancer – is it worth it?
Symposium organized by Scientific Society
Cardiovascular health: when the inside protection starts (ISGE)
- Xiangyan Ruan PCOS: Metabolic impact and long-term management
- Andrea R. Genazzani Estrogens and vascular protection
- John Stevenson HRT and CHD prevention: should this now be a recognised indication?
Challenges in daily menopause management (ESG)
- Sven Skouby Menopause and overweight: What is the true story?
- Joseph Schenker Pregnancy beyond reproductive age
- Mark Brincat Individualizing treatment at the time of the menopause so as to reduce the incidence of breast cancer
Decision Making about Hormone Therapy for Menopausal Women (NAMS)
- JoAnn Pinkerton NAMS 2017 Hormone Therapy Position Statement: appropriate type, dose, duration, and route of administration
- Marla Shapiro Complex cases in decision making about hormone therapy for menopausal women
- Pauline Maki Memory, Menopause, and Hormone Therapy
- Cynthia Stuenkel Cardiovascular Health and Hormone Therapy
Hormone therapy in menopause: Beyond hot flushes (EMAS)
- Patrice Lopez Management of perimenopausal bleeding
- Petra Stute The impact of progesterone on weight and sleep
- John Stevenson Primary prevention of CHD with HRT
- Herman De Pypere HRT and cognition
- Alfred Mueck Breast cancer during HRT – Experimental vs. clinical data
Unmet Health care needs in Latinoamerican Postmenopausal women (FLASCYM)
- Carmen Troya Socioeconomic status and lack of potential access to care in different regions of Latin America
- Carlos Rencoret Unmet needs in cancer prevention
- Jose’ Moreno Isturiz Limitations in the preventive strategies of cardiometabolic diseases
- Victor Mercado Current challenges for Postmenopausal Osteoporotic fracture prevention
- Hoover Canaval Genotourinary syndrome and sexual health care needs
- Rodolfo Andrino Barriers and limitations in the implementation of postmenopausal hormone treatment
Update on Menopause (European Progestogen Club)
- Pedro Antonio Regidor Progesterone as neuroprodective substance
- Alfred Mueck Choice of progestogens in HRT
- Sven Skouby Progestogens and the hemostatic system. The clinical translation
- J. Bouquet De La Joliniere Endometriosis and the menopause
Symposium organized by CAMS Societies
(Spanish Menopause Society) MenoGuias AEEM: Recommendations based on the system GRADE (Spanish Menopause Society)
- Placido Llaneza Hormonal Therapy of the menopause (AEEM-SEGO)
- Laura Baquedano TSEC
- Ana Rosa Jurado Lopez Ospemifeno
- Nicolas Mendoza Ladron de Guevara Physical exercise
- Daniel Lubian Lopez Psychosomatic
- Pedro Abad Prados Omega 3
A change of Heart (Netherlands and Belgium Menopause Societies)
- Maryam Kavousi Cardiovascular Disease in Women: an Epidemiological Perspective
- Jeanine Roeters van Lennep POI and Cardiovascular disease: from theory to practice
- Serge Rozenberg TBC
- Herman De Pypere TBC
Bangladesh Menopause Society
Bone Health – The Indian Scenario (Indian Menopause Society)
- Parag Biniwale Epidemiology in Indian subcontinent
- Suvarna Khadilkar Association with Sarcopenia
- Reeti Mehra Preventive Strategies
- Pushpa Sethi Current Management Options
- Bipasa Sen Future Prospects
Breast cancer and hormones (German and Swiss Menopause Society)
- Petra Stute Progestogens and breast cancer
- Ludwig Kiesel New targets in breast cancer
- Xiangyan Ruan Progestogens and breast cancer – Importance of membrane receptors
- Peyman Hadji Risk of osteoporosis caused by treatment of breast cancer
- Alfred Mueck WHO claims “Estrogens are carcinogenic” – Is this true?
British Menopause Society Symposium
- Kathy Abernathy Menopause in the workplace
- Heather Currie Sleep through the menopause
- Nick Panay Improving sex at menopause – is testosterone the answer
Cardiovascular disease and menopausal hormone therapy in Korean women (Korean Society of Menopause)
- Yong Jin Na Epidemiology of cardiovascular disease in menopausal Korean women
- Seung Do Choi Menopausal hormone therapy and coronary heart disease
- Mee Ran Kim Menopausal hormone therapy and venous thromboembolism/stroke
Colombian Menopause Society Symposium
- Alvaro Monterrosa Castro Insomnia and Sexual dysfunction associated with severe worsening of the Quality of life in sexually active hysterectomized women
- Camilo Rueda Beltz The Efficacy and safety of estriol to treat vulvovaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women: a systematic literature review
- Franklin Espitia de La Hoz Tibolona versus HRT combined with testosterona for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in women in climacteric. A randomized clinical trial
From Evidence to practice (Argentinian Menopause Society session)
- Monica Ñañez How to prepare women to reach the menopause in the best shape
- Blanca Campostrini Are highly complex fertility treatments reasonable beyond the female age of 40?
- Claudia Rey Hormonal contraception in the mild life women and osteo metabolism
- Rita Caro Intravaginal DHEA. From data to action
Health and quality of life in Indonesian midlife women (PERMI – Indonesian Menopause Society)
- Maya Iwayan Arsana Quality of life in menopausal women
- M Fidel G Siregar Physical activity and health belief
- Tita H Madjid Dietary factor and equol phenotype
Medically induced premature ovarian Insufficiency (Australasian Menopause Society)
- Anna Fenton Management of bone health in women with medically induced POI
- Martha Hickey Management of high risk women following risk reducing oophorectomy
- Beverley Vollenhoven Infertility management in women with medically induced POI
Section of P.R.China (Chinese Menopause Society)
- Xiangyan Ruan Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation and transplantation For Preventing Premature Ovarian insufficiency. First case report from China
- Yang Xin Prevalence and influence factors of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause symptoms and pelvic floor dysfunction in Beijing community middle-aged women
- Wang Shixuan Germline stem cells in the ovaries of postmenopausal women and their differentiation potential into oocyte-like cell
- Zhang Xueyu Analysis of ASCUS results of cervical cytology in postmenopausal women
- Zhang Xuehong Menopause age and perimenopausal syndrome of Han, Hui and Tibetan Women in West China: A Cross-sectional study
- Rong Chen PUMCH Ovarian Aging Cohort: a 10-year prospective longitudinal study in community midlife women in China
The Challenges of the Menopausal Women in the Asia Pacific (APMF)
- Chua Yang The Menopausal Women of Asia
- Ko En Huang The Study of The Menopause Survey on Asian Women: an update
- Hideki Mizunuma Impact of the Japan Nurses Study
- Ho Choon Moy Attitudes towards treatment for genitourinary syndrome in Malaysia: findings from the Pan Asian REVIVE Survey
- Enkhee Sodnomdorj The unique middle aged Mongolian women
The Multiple Faces of Menopause (Philippine society of climacteric medicine)
- Lourdes B. Capito Can we prevent the Alzheimer tsunami?
- Maria Corazon Zaida N. Gamilla How to increase acceptability of MHT for healthcare providers and users
- Marilyn D. Ruaro Sexuality in the aged women
- Eileen M. Manalo Infertility in POI and its management
IMPART – International menopause professional activity for refresher training
- Duru Shah The Certification Knowledge on midlife health
The Perimenopause: Challenges & Solutions
- Tim Rowe Physiology of menopause transition
- Wendy Wolfman Case 1: Diagnosis and Management of the Perimenopause
- Rodney Baber Risk assessment & screening in perimenopause
- Marla Shapiro Case 2: Breast Cancer in the perimenopause
- Cynthia Stuenkel Case 3: CVD & Diabetes in the perimenopause
- Robert Reid MHT regimens in the perimenopause
- Denise Black Case 4: Oral and Transdermal MHT
- Christine Derzko Case 5: Local vaginal therapies
- Michel Fortier Case 6: Progestins and Progestin intolerance
Scientific Program ultima modifica: 2014-10-06T11:31:25+00:00 da