Guidelines for the poster presenters:
Guidelines for presenters of oral comunications:
- It is essential that you are on time You should be in the room 5 minutes before the session begins.
- Please identify and introduce yourself to each chair, there will normally be 2 chairs.
- Speakers should sit at the front of the room.
- Your session will include 6-9 speakers. Each will have 8 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for questions.
- Please use the official template for presentation, which you can download from your personal area. The PPT slides format should be 16:9 (and NOT 4:3)
- In your personal area of the website please upload your biography which will be helpful for the chairs to moderate the session.
- Please upload your presentation in the Speaker Preview Room well in advance of your presentation.
- End on time – this is essential so that the next session can start on time.
Rules for presenters of oral comunications