The Scientific Committee has now reviewed all the abstracts submitted for the 16th World Congress on the Menopause. All those who submitted abstracts have been notified of the outcome by email; if you have not received notification, please log in to check whether your abstract was accepted.
Rules for the poster presenters:
- Will be updated soon
Rules for presenters of oral comunications:
- It is essential that you are on time You should be in the room 5 minutes before the session begins.
- Please identify and introduce yourself to each chair, there will normally be 2 chairs.
- Speakers should sit at the front of the room.
- Your session will include 6-9 speakers. Each will have 8 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for questions.
- Please use the official template for presentation, which you can download from your personal area. The PPT slides format should be 16:9 (and NOT 4:3)
- In your personal area of the website please upload your biography which will be helpful for the chairs to moderate the session.
- Please upload your presentation in the Speaker Preview Room well in advance of your presentation.
- End on time – this is essential so that the next session can start on time.